- ½ small green bell pepper , finely chopped
- ½ small red bell pepper , finely chopped
- 1 large tomato , peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 scallions , finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pepper , freshly ground
1. Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the scallions and peppers over medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring regularly.
2. Add the tomato and sauté again for 4 minutes, stirring regularly.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs very lightly with water.
4. Add the eggs to the pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper and stir until the eggs are cooked.
6. Serve immediately.
Recipe by: 196 Flavors