- 1/4 cup (42g) chocolate chip or 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips**
- 1/4 cup (36g) all-purpose flour* (scoop and level to measure)
- 1/4 cup (56g) salted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp (18g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray a 8 by 4-inch bread pan*** with non-stick cooking spray (or grease with some butter).
2. Place butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover and heat in microwave until melted, about 30+ seconds. Let cool slightly while measuring out remaining ingredients.
3. Mix in sugar, then mix in egg and vanilla extract. Add flour and cocoa powder and mix just until combined, if adding chocolate chips then add them once dry ingredients are almost blended in.
4. Pour into prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven until set, about 19 – 23 minutes.
5. Let cool about 15 – 20 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe by: Cooking Classy