- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pack StarKist E.V.O.O™ Wild-Caught Pink Salmon in Extra
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups precooked cold white rice
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Salmon Fried Rice
- Salt to taste (optional)
1. In a pan over high heat, add oil. When oil is hot add onion and red bell pepper and sauté until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add crushed garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, just until it’s fragrant.
3. Add cold rice, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, paprika and frozen green peas and mix to combine.
4. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Salmon and scallions and stir. Cook for an additional minute.
6. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Recipe by: Jehan Can Cook