- 1 pinch of salt
- 100g of sugar
- 200g butter at room temperature
- 300g of wheat flour
- orange or lemon zest (optional)
- Sugar and cinnamon to taste to pass the cookies after baking
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 °. Separate a large aluminum baking sheet, it may or may not line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar and zest. Add the butter in small pieces and mix with your fingertips until it forms a brittle dough. Form rolls, cut into pieces and form balls the size of brigadeiros.
2. Arrange on the baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, until lightly browned and dry. Let it warm and pass in the sugar with cinnamon. Store in jars after cold, valid for a week or more.
Recipe by: The Cookie Shop