Pork Chops and Potato Casserole
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups sliced potatoes
- 6 pork chops
1. Combine soup and sour cream in bowl mixing well.
2. Combine flour, parsley, salt and pepper then coat chops with flour mixture.
3. Place potatoes in buttered casserole dish then arrange pork chops on top.
4. Cover with sour cream mixture and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
Recipe by: Group Recipes