- ¾ cup Oreo crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 packages cream cheese, softened (8oz)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- garnish with cinnamon or pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and make sure to grease 12 cup muffin pan so they will come out easily.
2. To make the crust: process Oreo crumbs in a food processor until ground. Mix in butter. Press evenly into the pan. Bake until firm, 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
3. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar on medium high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin until well combined.
4. Next add in the egg, sour cream, flour and vanilla just until well mixed. Add cinnamon and nutmeg; mix until well combined.
5. Pour mixture over the slightly cooled crust. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove pan from sheet and cool completely on a wire rack.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon and/or pecans.
Recipe by: Cakes Cottage