- ½ tablespoon Dried thyme
- ½ cup Beef stock
- ½ Cup Palm Oil
- 1- inch Ginger root
- 1.5 lb Beef or any other meat of choice
- 2 tablespoons Red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons stock powder
- 2 tablespoons Locust Beans
- 2 tablespoons Crayfish
- 2 Scotch bonnets (Habanero pepper)
- 3 Tomatoes large
- 4 Red Bell peppers
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 5 Boiled eggs
1. Blend the red peppers, Onion, Habanero peppers, ginger, Tomatoes and garlic.
2. Heat the palm oil and add the onions. Leave to cook the onions for about 10 minutes or till slightly browned.
3. Stir in the blended sauce and leave to cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or till the sauce is reduced.
4. Add the crayfish, chili flakes, salt, bouillon powder, thyme, locust beans, beef stock, and the beef. Leave to simmer for another 5 minutes
5. Stir in the boiled eggs and leave to simmer for another 2 minutes
6. Serve over white rice, pasta, boiled yam, boiled potatoes, boiled plantains et al..
Recipe by : Chef Lola’s Kitchen