My English Toffee recipe is a quintessential holiday candy — delicious and crunchy! It's also the perfect thing to have on-hand for a beautiful and simple gift! Get the Written Recipe: https://bit.ly/GemsEnglishToffee
My homemade English toffee is a triple threat! Easy to make, a great edible gift around the holidays, and so absolutely delicious you may not want to give it away! It's one of the easiest homemade candies you can make, and who doesn't love Old Fashioned English Toffee!Ever have a Heath bar? Or in Europe, a Daim bar? After you make this recipe, I don't think you'll impulse buy one of them at the checkout line at your grocery store again! This homemade English toffee is chocolatey, nutty, and has the most amazing dark caramel at the bottom. It's not a chewy caramel either; it has a nice crisp bite. A bit of advice: don't be shy with that vanilla and salt. They add such an incredible flavor to this candy!
**WATCH my HOLIDAY recipes! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N53o3RIxHKGi1DUBX1s8_5H2c5gaGJU
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here): https://www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & https://instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: http://bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#englishtoffee #holidaybaking #biggerbolderbaking