- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pieces eggs
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 10 tablespoons Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare the dry ingredients by sifting flour and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl. Add baking powder and sugar.
2. Mix well using a wire whisk. Set aside. On a separate bowl, crack eggs. Beat the eggs.
3. Add Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Mix well until all the ingredients in the bowl are well blended. Add vanilla extract and gradually add-in sugar. Continue to mix until texture becomes smooth.
4. Melt the chocolate chips using a double boiler (watch video below for details).Stir-in the melted chocolate with the mayonnaise mixture. Mix well.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients with the mayonnaise mixture. Fold until smooth. Add chopped walnuts. Pour the brownie mixture into an 8×8 baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven. Let the brownies cool down. Serve.
Recipe by: Panlasang Pinoy