- 50ml Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver
- Limes: 30ml freshly squeezed juice; zest of half, a little juice for the rim; wedges to garnish
- 20ml Orange liqueur
- Sugar (optional, add to taste)
- Salt (and sugar, optional) for the rim
1. Squeeze the limes to make the juice. Add this, plus the zest of half a lime to the blender.
2. Add the Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver, the orange liqueur and the ice, and blitz to slushy consistency. Add sugar to taste and blitz to mix.
3. Prepare the glasses. Rub the rims with lime juice and roll in salt (and sugar, optional) for that quintessential margarita finish.
4. Serve, and finish with a wedge of lime on each glass. Voila! Jose Cuervo festival-style frozen marg’s in minutes!
Recipe by: Flash Anthology