EASY OVEN BABY BACK RIBS
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce such as Stubbs Original
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs
- 3-4 tablespoons grill seasoning such as McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Lay ribs onto baking sheet. Score any tough membranes closest to the bony side of the ribs. Rub generously with grill seasoning. Cover with more foil and crimp edges of bottom piece with top piece.
3. Bake 2-2 1/2 hours or until thoroughly cooked and tender.
4. Remove from oven and baste one side of ribs with bbq sauce. Broil 2-3 minutes or until sauce starts to brown.
5. Flip over, baste other side and broil again.
6. Remove from oven, add more bbq sauce as needed, cut into pieces and serve.
Recipe by: Lauren’s Latest