- 6 large eggs, cold from the fridge
- Cold water
- Slotted spoon
1. Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Cover with a lid and bring water to a boil over high heat; when the water has reached a full rolling boil, set the timer for the desired time. Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard-boiled eggs.
- For soft-boiled eggs, boil eggs for 4 minutes
- For slightly soft-boiled eggs, boil eggs for 5 minutes
- For custardy yet firm soft-boiled eggs, boil eggs for 6 minutes
- For creamy hard-boiled eggs, boil eggs for 7 minutes
- For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs, boil eggs for 8 minutes
- For very firm hard boiled eggs, boil eggs for 9 minutes
2. Using a slotted spoon, transfer them to a large bowl with ice cold water and let them cool for a couple of minutes. Or you can place them under cool running water to stop the cooking.
3. Peel and serve the eggs immediately. You can sprinkle some paprika or chives on top.
Recipe by: Delicious Meets Healthy