- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/2 cup of triple sec
- 1 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar, agave syrup.
- 4-6 cups ice
1. Place all ingredients listed above into a blender and blend.
**pro tip: Depending on your preferences, you may want to add more or less sweetener. Add sugar a tablespoon at a time to taste.**
2. Using lime wedges, moisten of your glasses. Set limes aside for garnish. Next, sprinkle a few tablespoons of kosher salt on a plate on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into salt. Set aside. Discard remaining salt on plate.
3. Pour your blended drink into a glass. Garnish with your reserved lime and serve immediately.
Recipe by: Taste of Home