- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper, Ground
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) any style Del Monte Green Beans, drained Substitutions available
- 1 1/3 cups French’s Crispy Fried Onions, Original, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
**Try using French’s Crispy Jalapeños or Red Pepper Crunchy Toppers in place of the Crispy Fried Onions for a fun flavor twist.**
2. Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
3. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• For a kick of spice, double the black pepper in this recipe to 1/4 teaspoon and prepare as directed.
• To feed a crowd, double the recipe and prepare in a 13×9-inch baking dish. Use an entire 6-ounce container of Crispy Fried Onions, reserving 1 1/3 cup for the topping. Increase cooking time to 40 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe by: McCormick