- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all your dry ingredients in flour,salt,sugar,baking powder and mixing well until evenly distributed and combined.
- Separately whisk in your eggs,butter,vanilla and milk.
- Pour in the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together until everything is folded together and no dry ingredients are visible.Do not over mix the batter.Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium low heat and lightly grease the pan with butter or oil.Pour in your pancake batter approximately just over a quarter of a cup,this is mainly for even cooking bad sizes.Cooking varies depending on the size of your pan or how big you want your pancake.
- Pour in the batter and cook patiently until the underside is golden brown and there are bubbles forming on the surface.Then it’s time to flip and cook the other side till golden brown as well.
- Take off the heat and serve warm topped with fruit,syrup or both.However you fancy your breakfast you have earned it.