- 1/2 Cup Butter 1 stick at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt if using unsalted Butter
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 eggs large
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 4 bananas
1. Gease the Baking pan with some Butter then coat it with some Flour and set aside
2. Cream the Sugar and Butter until it’s combined then add the Eggs and cream together as well and set aside
3. In another bowl mash together 4 large ripe Bananas and set aside as well
4. Mix together the flour, baking powder, Baking soda and a pinch of salt (if not using salted Butter) then add the creamed Butter mixture together with the mashed Bananas and mix together until it’s all combined.
5. Place in a 350°F preheated oven for 45 minutes or till a skewer inserted in the middle of the Bread comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool completely and enjoy!
Recipe by: Chef Lola’s Kitchen