- 2 lbs chicken cut into pieces
- 1 piece Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 pieces carrots – wedged
- 2 pieces potato – cubed
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 pieces bell pepper – sliced
- 4 tablespoons liver spread
- 1 piece tomato – cubed
- 3 pieces chili pepper – chopped
- 1 piece onion – chopped
- 3 cloves garlic – crushed
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese – grated
- 1 ½ cups water
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Start by pan-frying the potato and carrots. Heat oil in a pan. Add potato. Fry each side for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl lined with paper towel. Set aside. Do the same thing with the carrots.
2. Using the remaining oil, fry the chicken for 1 ½ minutes per side. Remove from the pan. Set aside. Saute onion and garlic. Add tomato. Continue to saute while stirring until tomato and onion softens.
3. Add chicken and pour-in tomato sauce and water. Let boil. Stir and then add Knorr Chicken Cube and chili pepper. Cover the pan. Cook between low to medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Turn the chicken pieces over to equally cook the opposite side. Add liver spread. Stir. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. Add bell peppers and cheese. Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Put the carrots and potatoes into the pan. Continue to cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Serve.
Recipe by: Panlasang Pinoy