- 500 gm Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 120 gm Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tspn of cumin
- 1 tspn of Black Pepper
- 1 tspn of Paprika
- 1 tspn of Salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- Half an onion (diced)
- Half bell peppers (Red & yellow) diced
1. In a bowl, coat the chicken with the spices. In a pan, add in some oil then the chicken.
After about 6 minutes, the chicken should be cooked. Take it out and set it aside.
2. In the same pan that cooked the chicken, add in the onion and bell peppers. Let them cook for about 2 minutes. Don’t let them overcook as we want the bell peppers still crunchy. In a bowl, shred the cheese completely.
At this point, you are ready to assemble the quesadillas. On a tortilla, spread some oil on one side (the outer)
3. Turn the tortilla and start adding the fillings. Start off with cheese, not too much because we will still add it again. Add some chicken, followed by bell peppers and onion. Finish it off with more cheese. Gently fold the tortilla.
4. Add some oil to the pan and then add the quesadilla. Cook both sides until he cheese melts. Once your done, repeat the process on the remaining tortillas. Slice it into half. Serve with a side of Sour cream / Salsa / Guacamole.
Recipe by: David Kinyanjui