- 1/4 cup Whole30-compliant ranch dressing, such as Primal Kitchen
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s RedHot
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
1. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place 4 sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and pierce with a knife.
2. Roast until a thin knife slides easily into the center, about 1 hour. About 30 minutes before the potatoes are done, make the chicken.
3. Place 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup hot sauce, and 2 tablespoons ghee in a large skillet. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low to maintain a simmer and simmer until the chicken is cooked through and registers 165°F in the center, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Transfer the chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the skillet and toss with the sauce.
6. When the sweet potatoes are ready, cut each one in half lengthwise. Fluff the flesh with a fork. Divide the chicken evenly among the potatoes. Drizzle 1/4 cup ranch dressing evenly over the potatoes.
Recipe by: The Kitchn