- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Raisins or Nuts
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Salted butter 2 sticks – softened
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Brown sugar packed
- 2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Large Eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl add the brown sugar and butter and whisk until fluffy. Add and whisk in the vanilla extract. Then, add the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl after each addition.
4. Combine the wet, and the dry ingredients a little at a time in two batches, mixing after each addition until just combined.
5. Add the Oats and fold with a spatula until just combined. Then add the Raisins and fold until combined.
6. Use a cookie scoop, an Ice cream scoop or a spoon to scoop out the dough and drop them inside your baking sheet and space them a couple of inches apart from each other.
7. Bake until golden and chewy. About 12 to 13 minutes.
8. Leave the cookies to cool slightly on the baking sheets, before transferring them to your serving plate.
Recipe by: Chef Lola’s Kitchen