CORNED BEEF HASH
- 3/4 cup onion or 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper finely diced
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 3 cups diced cooked potato see note
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz cooked corned beef diced (about 2 cups)
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Heat butter in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add onion and corned beef and cook until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 tablespoon butter and stir in the potato and green pepper and continue to cook 5-7 minutes longer or until the potato starts to brown (don’t stir too frequently to allow potatoes to crisp).
4. Create 4 wells in the hash and break an egg into each hole. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your preference. Note, the eggs will continue to cook once removed from the oven so do not overcook.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Recipe by: Spend With Pennies