- ¼- ½ teaspoon (1 gram) cayenne pepper – adjust to taste
- ½ tablespoon (0.50grams) thyme
- 1 teaspoon (2grams) smoked paprika – replace with paprika
- 1 teaspoon (2grams) chicken bouillon powder – optional
- 1 teaspoon (2grams) white pepper
- 2 pounds (907.18grams) chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons (4 grams) onion powder
- 2 teaspoons (6 grams) garlic powder
- Nonstick cooking spray for the basket
1. Thoroughly pat dry chicken wings with paper towels and place them on a large plate or mixing bowl.
2. Preheat air fryer; I preheat mine at 400 ºF for 5 minutes. When ready to air fry, salt, and pepper chicken, then thoroughly mixed with spices above.
3. Set your air fryer to 380°F. Spray the basket with a nonstick cooking spray and place chicken wings in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd your chicken. You might have to do so in batches.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes, remove air fryer tray and shake air fryer basket. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or more. Then increase the heat to 400°F and cook 5-6 minutes more for extra crispy chicken wings. Chicken wings should be brown and thoroughly cooked through before serving.
5. Remove and toss with sauce.
Recipe by: African Bites