Katlambe chole recipe, Peshawari Katlamba, katlambe banane ki vidhi, katlambe kaise banate hain, katlambe chole recipe, Peshawari Katlamba, How To Make Katlama, kashmiri katlama recipe, qatlama recipe, lahori katlama, katlambe banane ki recipe, katlama bread recipe, katlama recipe youtube, katlama dough recipeIngredients for Katlamba Recipe
Refined Flour - मैदा - 2 Cup (250 gms)
Salt - नमक - 1/2 tsp
Oil - तेल - 2 tsp
Oil for FryingHow to prepare katlambe?
1. Take 2 cups of maida, add 1/2 tsp of salt, 2 tsp of oil, and mix well.
2. Add water gradually and prepare a soft dough.
3. Apply a little oil to your hand and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes.
4. Cover and rest the dough for 20 minutes. Knead the dough again after 20 minutes after applying oil.
5. Divide 14 small portions from the dough.
6. Take a portion of dough, wrap in dry maida, and roll out a thin sheet.
7. Roll out 7 sheets like this of 5-6 inches in diameter.
8. Apply oil to a sheet, sprinkle rice flour and carom seeds over, place another sheet over this one.
9. In a similar manner, stick 6 sheets together and roll out a big sheet.
10. Cut the big sheet into strips and roll the strips.
11. Add carom seeds over the rolled strips and press them to give peda like shape. Do the same with all the strips.
12. Pick one rolled stripe and roll it into a thin sheet of 5-6 inches in diameter.
13. Fry the Katlambas in a little more than medium hot oil till golden brown from both sides.
14. Each Katlambas takes 1.5 to 3 minutes to fry up.
15. Serve Katlambas hot with chole, aloo tomato chutney, or with chutney pickle.Subscribe for more recipes -
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nishamadhulikaFor the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto -
http://www.youtube.com/nishamadhulikaFind us on Facebook at -
https://www.facebook.com/nishamadhulikaVisit my Hindi Website